Being awarded the contract to deliver Bromley Well for a further five years (2022-27) is a great vote of confidence in BTSE, our operational partners, staff and volunteers.
BTSE presents Impact Report for Bromley Well Services in 2022 – 2023
2022-23 has been a growth and transition year for BTSE and our partners.
We’ve taken great strides in improving Bromley Well’s systems, deepening our partnerships, widening our profile and reach, and strengthening our governance.
We’re now pleased to present this years Impact Report, highlighting key achievements across the Bromley Well partnership and within the wider health and care system.
- In 2022 – 2023 we helped 11,948 clients – 37% men 63% women.
- During the year we helped residents claim more than £3M in benefits to which they were entitled but had not otherwise been able to access.
- Over 680 volunteers helped deliver our services, providing over 49,000 hours of volunteering.
We could not have achieved this without the close partnership between our operational partners, Bromley Well staff and some 680 volunteers. We give them our heartfelt thanks:
- Age UK Bromley & Greenwich
- Bromley Mencap
- Bromley Lewisham and Greenwich Mind
- Citizens Advice Bromley
Get in touch
Get in touch to find our more about BTSE and our unique partnership model which supports residents in the London Borough of Bromley. Email us at BTSE firstname.lastname@example.org.