Bromley groups can apply for funding for new, creative projects to support the health and wellbeing of Bromley residents. Applications open Monday 20th June 2022
The Innovation Fund is financed by Bromley Council and NHS South East London Clinical Commissioning Group and we are looking for innovative, and creative new projects that have not been tried or tested previously…
Are you a voluntary and community group or organisation who can help deliver the following?
- Reducing social isolation and loneliness
- Helping people to improve their health and wellbeing
- Supporting carers
- Supporting young people (16+) as they transition into adulthood
- Promoting and supporting volunteering
- Providing day opportunities for vulnerable adults and older people.
Check if you can apply
To apply for this funding, organisations should:
- Be an Associate Member of BTSE (Bromley Third Sector Enterprise). Membership is simple, free and open to all not for profit organisations delivering health and wellbeing services to Bromley residents. To join, contact firstname.lastname@example.org / 07593 562454.
- Be based or operate in the London Borough of Bromley for the benefit of Bromley residents
- Support the most vulnerable members of Bromley’s communities.
Apply before 17:00 on Friday 1st July 2022
Apply online via Community Links Bromley’s website